Fresh Start - new beginnings
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - Fresh Start new beginnings
Tel - 01473 705111
Fresh Start – new beginnings works through Suffolk, Norfolk and North Essex and was set up to provide a therapeutic service for children and young people up to 18 years who have reported being sexually abused and to offer support for their families.
Our aim is to help children and young people make sense of the confusion they feel and to teach them coping strategies to deal with the difficulties they face. We highlight their strengths and potential so that they are able to move from victim to survivor.
We aim to support the family:
- By giving information, guidance and advice to the parent of the child to enable them to be a supportive parent who can help their child heal and become emotionally stronger
- By helping the supportive parent cope with their own emotional responses
- By looking at the needs of the siblings and offering a service appropriate to their needs
- By engaging in preventative work to safeguard children from being abused
- By liasing and working closely with other agencies involved
Our Next Networking Event at Fresh Start new beginnings