Connecting, doing business and showing the community that your business cares about it has never been so easy with our natural environments, which is why our business networking events are good for your business growth. It is time to break the traditional suit and tie breakfasts and ‘Roll Up Your Sleeves’.
Join us at this stunning location on the Norfolk Broads for this 2 day Ethical Business Networking Event. Help restore one of Norfolk's most photographed Windmills and connect with other business across the East Anglian Region in a more natural way. Attend either one or both event dates and make a real difference in your community. Get out of the office and connect with local businesses or bring some of your team to show encouragement, stimulus, and make them feel that they are a vital part of your business.
We have been running our Business Networking Events since 2016 and know that our format and natural environments build strong relationships with other businesses and bring people together. So join us for our BIG event and make a real difference. No special skills are required just your enthusiasm and your passion.
All refreshments and lunch are included for the day.
The format for this event is as follows for both dates.
- 0900 - 0915 - Arrival and served refreshments
- 0930 - 0945 - Introductions around the room
- 0945 - 1000 - A word from our host about the history of the windmill
- 1000 - 1230 - We start the first part of the restoration project
- 1230 - 1330 - Lunch will be served at the local pub with a talk from our Big Event Sponsors (TBC)
- 1330 - 1530 - It's back to the project to continue with the restoration
- 1530 - 1600 - Following completing the project we head back to the pub for more refreshments and the chance to continue networking, well you have already naturally connected so we know conversations will flow
Tickets are £45.00 per person per day or book for both days and pay only £80.00. Members discounts will be applied on booking.