Connecting, doing business and showing the community that your business cares about it has never been so easy with our natural environments, which is why our business networking events are good for your business growth. It is time to break the traditional suit and tie breakfasts and ‘Roll Up Your Sleeves’.
Booking form Below
About The Venue - Chantry Walled Garden is a heritage walled garden in a public park, with flower borders and vegetable-growing areas, as well as extensive glasshouses as part of our plant nursery. Our base is cosy Nursery Cottage, where there is an accessible courtyard garden with raised beds for wheelchair users. The adjacent workshop has facilities for woodwork and basic construction. In this garden you can learn skills relevant to the horticultural industry as well as enjoy maintaining a garden full of history.
The format is as follows
- Arrival and served refreshments
- Introduction from the project host about the business and the service it provides
- Each attendee introduces themselves and the name of the company and industry sector they work in
- Attendees are led to the project to start to net-WORK
- Finish project return for refreshments
- Our unique way to get to know each business and attendee, networking
Venue Networking Address
Chantry Park, Hadleigh Road, Ipswich IP2 0BS