Connecting, doing business and showing the community that your business cares about it has never been so easy with our natural environments, which is why our business networking events are good for your business growth. It is time to break the traditional suit and tie breakfasts and ‘Roll Up Your Sleeves’.
Booking form Below
About The Venue - The People’s Community Garden is an outdoor community resource on a public allotment site, where people of all ages and abilities get together to develop and maintain an inspiring green space. It is a place where you can find your niche and work at your own pace, as part of a friendly and dedicated team. It is a place where you can make friends and learn skills, as well as contribute your ideas, to make it truly a people’s garden.
The format is as follows
- Arrival and served refreshments
- Introduction from the project host about the business and the service it provides
- Each attendee introduces themselves and the name of the company and industry sector they work in
- Attendees are led to the project to start to net-WORK
- Finish project return for refreshments
- Our unique way to get to know each business and attendee, networking
Venue Networking Address
Maidenhall Allotments, Halifax Road, Ipswich IP2 8RE