About the Venue - The Museum is located in Repps with Bastwick (close to Potter Heigham), Norfolk. NR29 5JU. We feature full sized wind pumps, steam engines and a unique scoop wheel along with a collection of photographs, models of various mills which all depict the evolution of the drainage of the Broads. Due to our broad collection of items the Museum holds interest for the young and the not so young at heart.
The majority of the mills featured at the Museum are some of the last remaining examples of their kind in the UK.
The format is as follows
- Arrival and served refreshments
- Introduction from the project host about the business and the service it provides
- Each attendee introduces themselves and the name of the company and industry sector they work in
- Attendees are led to the project to start to net-WORK
- Finish project return for refreshments
- Our unique way to get to know each business and attendee, networking