Connecting, doing business and showing the community that your business cares about it has never been so easy with our natural environments, which is why our business networking events are good for your business growth. It is time to break the traditional suit and tie breakfasts and ‘Roll Up Your Sleeves’.
About The Venue - Wellies On CIC welcomes farm helpers (known as Co-Farmers) from many different backgrounds with varying needs, abilities, strengths and weaknesses. Co-Farmers can contact them, themselves or be referred by a variety of different organisations including Social Services, support worker, Carer, Occupational or Physio Therapist, GP, and Educational advisor. They are a 40 acre care farm based in Abberton just outside of Colchester in the heart of the Essex countryside. A care farm brings together the care of the land, environment and animals with care of the people. A care farm opens it’s doors to anyone who can benefit from being out in the countryside and enjoy taking part in the daily life of a working farm. You will be involved in making a big difference to them whilst connecting with other businesses.
The format is as follows
- Arrival and served refreshments
- Introduction from the project host about the business and the service it provides
- Each attendee introduces themselves and the name of the company and industry sector they work in
- Attendees are led to the project to start to net-WORK
- Finish project return for refreshments
- Our unique way to get to know each business and attendee, networking
Venue Networking Address
Wellies On CIC